Monday 10 March 2014

Goals Week: Beauty Goals


So, it's the start of my last teaching term here en France this week and the perfect time, it seems, to do some pondering and have a little think about what I'd like to get done this year.

Today's subject is perhaps the most superficial of the bunch: my beauty goals. Cue stock photo of my desk (my desk is my favourite thing to photograph, what a cool person I am):


  1. Experiment more with warmer colours. I love me my cool toned shades; if any brands were thinking of making my ultimate palette – let’s be honest I’m sure they all are – they could just make one with all taupes and I would fall to the floor with joy, but this love-fest doesn’t make for much variety in my makeup bag. Time to branch out and warm things up in here.
  2. Actively rotate my everyday makeup bag, ideally every week/fortnight or so, to make sure all the makeup that goes unloved the majority of the time sees the light of day. I am getting better but I still think there’s room for plenty of improvement.
  3. Work out a regular brow routine – ideally finding a threading lady that understands I don’t want to lose my brows all together but that I do went them to be more polished – and maintain it, by hook or by crook.
  4. Try contouring. Just give it a good old go. I haven’t had much luck so far but I still believe, I still believe.
  5. And my eternal, never ending life goal – make winged eyeliner my biatch.  I would love, love, love to be known as someone that has great eyeliner. A little too much in fact…


These are my beauty goals, I am stoked to hear about yours!


No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.