Tuesday 11 March 2014

Goals Week: Fashion Goals

So it's day two of my goals week, a week dedicated solely to reflection and ambition and somethingelsetion and today's subject is Fashion Goals - here's a photo that never made it into my Paris weekend lookbook:


  1. Go “thrift shopping” – i.e. get on the secondhand/vintage bandwagon. I know a couple of vintage places I’ve never had the balls to properly try out and my uni town is packed with what I’m told are surprisingly decent charity shops. I love the high street but I still feel I could switch things up more.
  2. Get rid of the things that I don’t actually like/wear any more and give those things back to the charity shops (if the quality is still decent enough!)
  3. Learn how to walk in heels. I am 21 years old and I still can’t do it. Shameful.
  4. Be bold with my hair (I’m thinking be a redhead, at least for a while!)
  5. Piercings: get more of them. I have been wanting my tragus and helix pierced for so long and I love the look of all white gems on silver, so I think those are the studs I’ll be going for.


So, those are my fashion goals - I of course will be keen to hear yours and I wish you a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.