Wednesday 12 March 2014

Goals Week: Youtube Goals

So it's now day three of goals week and the focus of today is Youtube, and here they are:


  1. Make at least one longer, more challenging video a month; for February it was my lookbook, for March doing makeup on Anna really threw me out there, and I have a couple of ideas for April that I’m really hoping come to fruition.
  2. Be a more vocal member of the beauty community. Now I have my own channel, I understand how amazing a lovely comment can be, and for years I watched silently and never told my favourites how much I love them. I am determined to change this.
  3. Make Youtube friends, and do a collab/swap/tag with them. I love Youtube but for the moment it really does feel like a lonely little place!
  4. GET BETTER AT DESCRIPTION BOXES. ‘Nuff said.
  5. Work out my banner/tech stuff and improve my editing/filming game. It’s gonna be challenging but fun, I can feel it.
Cor I am getting into this. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the next installment!


No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.