Friday 14 March 2014

Goals Week: Life Goals

It’s the big one.
It really does feel like the Oscars for some reason… What a nana! But these are my goals I would like to achieve by the end of 2014:

  1. Become a tidier person, remembering to tidy up every day and hoover once a week. TMI for some of you I am sure but for me, I feel more and more like an adult and I just don’t want to live in clutter forever.
  2. Stretch myself academically. Actually feel proud of an essay. Hit 70% more regularly and try for an 80.
  3. See more of my friends and loved ones, spending less on makeup and clothes (sorry guys) and making the effort to see them instead.
  4. Get back into pole. I would like to be doing new, advanced moves by the end of the year, and ideally going three times a week as I was before.
  5. Get more savvy on my mental health. I have had a surprisingly tough Year Abroad, and I would like to know that I am doing all I can to prevent burn outs where possible.



I hope you all enjoyed this series – things will be more beauty based next week I am sure, but for now I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that this has given you food for thought for what your goals may be!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.