Monday 23 June 2014

Exciting News For Pale People...

It's not often that the drugstore caters to anything but medium skin tones; those of us with skin tones at either end of the colour spectrum are rarely catered to by cheaper brands.
I am planning a post about brands and products for paler girls, but I felt this couldn't wait: Rimmel have introduced a new shade, 10 Light Porcelain, to their Wake Me Up and Match Perfection lines. It's actually a match for my skin, to my shock, and while I didn't feel the need for another foundation I was still chuffed to see this addition.
The Wake Me Up Concealer hasn't come out with a paler shade, but I still feel this is a step in the right direction; let us hope other high street brands take note!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.