Friday 27 June 2014

It's A Ring Thing



So over the last few weeks I've developed a bit of a jewellery obsession... And at the moment, it's rings I can't get enough of. I started gathering a little collection for myself from Dixi, who impressed with their great Instagram, regular discounts and speedy delivery. This post is obviously not sponsored but I still wanted to show you my favourites!

Endless Infinity Heart Knot Ring - £6
La Lune Ring - no longer available! Gutted! The Wanderlust Ring is a similar idea though - £14
Wishbone Midi Ring - £8

Night Visions Ring in Antiqued Silver + Moonstone - £10

Plain Band Midi Ring in Silver - £8

And there you have them (sorry for my sad, cut off nails by the way!) I am obsessed with these rings and am still wanting more (the rose gold rings have me tempted!)

Where do you shop for your jewellery? Actual serious question, I am on a mission for more!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.